Japanese fine jewellery and pearls are always one of the leading attractions that capture international buyer's attention. Recently, Japanese jewellery exhibitors are very popular because of their competitive prices and superior product quality.
The weakening of the Yen has improved profit margins on jewellery by 25% compared with just three years ago. So it is time to throw away the stereotype idea that everything in Japan is expensive. Actually Japan is a great place to buy jewellery.
Re-styled jewellery, a thriving business trend in Japan, has become a significant market segment. Jewellery companies are purchasing back jewellery items from consumers and remodeling or remaking them for resale.
The Re-Styled Jewellery Pavilion once again will make an impressive appearance at JJF this year! You can meet many of the leading companies in this field and source high quality products at extremely competitive prices at the pavilion.
- Show NameJAPAN JEWELLERY FAIR 2015 (JJF 2015)
- Date26-28 August 2015 10:00-18:00
(*closes at 17:00 on 28 August)
- VenueTokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center (Access Map)
- OrganizersUBM Japan Co Ltd,
Japan Jewellery Association
- SupportersMinistry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), Chamber of Commerce of Japan, Japan Pearl Promotion Society, Japan Gold Metal Association, Japan Watch Importers Association, All Japan Watch Retailers Association, Japan Jewellery Designers Association, The Japan Direct Marketing Association, The Men's Fashion Unity (MFU)
- In Cooperation withPlatinum Guild International (PGI)
- Parallel EventsJJA Jewellery Design Awards
JJA Jewellery Charity Campaign
Jeweller's Choice "The Woman of the Year" Award