Japan Jewellery Fair (JJF) has established a strong reputation as a leading international B2B trade show in Japan, organised by Informa Markets, the organiser of the world’s biggest jewellery trade fair Jewellery & Gem World Hong Kong, and the Japan Jewellery Association. In 2021, Japan Jewellery fair will be held in the city of Kofu which is located in the center of Japan’s largest jewellerry manufacturing region, Yamanashi prefecture.
- 1. One of the Leading Jewellery Manufacturing Hubs in the World
- Yamanashi was originally famous for quartz crystal jewellery production and over the centuries became the leading region in Japan for gemstone and precious metal processing. Approximately 30% of Japan’s carved jewellery is produced there, making Yamanashi not just Japan’s number one “Jewellery Region” but also one of the famous jewellery manufacturing hubs in the world.
- 2. Jewellery Trading and Knowledge Exchange in Japan’s Jewellery Heartland
- As well as being a leading venue for B2B jewellery trading, the Japan Jewellery Fair plays a major role in promoting the exchange of industry knowledge and professional development through its programme of seminars and workshops. This year, in collaboration with local industry and government, Japan Jewellery Fair will also offer factory visits and other events aimed at enhancing buyer understanding of the region’s jewellery products.
- 3. A Platform for Winners
- Japan Jewellery Fair has always maintained its status as a strictly B2B trade show for jewellery professionals only. In this year of the Tokyo Olympics, there is high expectation that Japan Jewellery Fair will excel as an arena to champion the best of the best of jewellery from Japan and around the word, providing winning opportunities for both buyers and sellers!