Be ready to visit the event!
To create an atmosphere at the event where both visitors and exhibitors can participate without anxiety
Thank you very much for your participation in Japan Jewellery Fair 2021.
We would like to share with you the latest updates about the safety measures against COVID-19 at Japan Jewellery Fair. Please make sure that you spare time to go through the following guideline so as to be well-prepared for visiting the event. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Looking forward to welcoming you to the show.
- *Those photos above were taken at the Japan Jewellery Fair 2019.
1. Pre-registration via the website required for all visitors
In order to reduce congestion at the entrance to the exhibition and also to collect the contact information of all participants in advance, the organisers ask everyone who will participate in the exhibition, including exhibitors, to pre-register.
In case you have a difficulty for visitor pre-registration on website, please come to the venue with a copy of the fair invitation and two copies of your business card.
2. Participants from outside Japan
In principal only persons resident in Japan, regardless of nationality, can attend the Japan Jewellery Fair 2021 due to the current international travel restrictions. The overseas companies participating in the exhibition are companies that have offices, agents or partners in Japan.
3. Visitor Traffic Control
If deemed necessary, the organisers will control the density of visitors inside venue by limiting or closing entrances. Visitors may be asked to wait at the entrance before entering the venue.
4. Health Check
The following persons, both exhibitors and visitors, will not be admitted to the exhibition:
- ●Persons with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher
- ●People with symptoms such as cough, sore throat, or breathlessness
- ●Persons under health observation by health authorities
- ●Persons who have travelled to a country or region of which residents are restricted by the government ●from entering the country, or those who have been required by the government to undergo a period of ●observation within the past 14 days, or those who have had close contact with such a person
- ●Persons with abnormalities in the senses of taste or smell
You are also asked to cooperate with the following prevention measures against COVID-19.
1) Frequent hand sterilization
2) Wear a mask at all times
3) Temperature measurement at the entrance
4) Entry controls to the event to limit the number of visitors
5) Keeping physical distance from other participants
5) Pre-registration on the website required for all visitors
5. Get tested
The organisesr recommend all exhibitors to get tested for coronavirus before traveling to Kofu for the event. If you are visiting the event from other prefectures, we also recommend you to get tested to make yourself feel more confident and comfortable.
Every effort will be made to ensure that Japan Jewellery Fair 2021 is held safely, including following the instructions and guidelines issued by the Japanese government and the Japan Exhibition Industry Association. Please note that the organisers may ease, strengthen or add to the measures depending on changes in circumstances.
Please keep yourself updated here. Before traveling to Kofu, please click the following button for the measures against COVID 19 during the show period.